Friday 25 May 2007

Interesting!!

Unlikely Book titles
THE SCHIZOPHRENIC: AN UNAUTHORIZED AUTOBIOGRAPHY
THE TEACHER'S GUIDE TO FASHION

Mixed Metaphors
I have a lot of irons in the fire, but I'm holding them close to my chest.
You hit the nail right on the nose.
She really rubs me up the wrong tree.

Strange things to say.
If you fall and break your leg, don't come running to me!
Don't look at me with that tone of voice
That question was so easy you could have answered it blindfolded.
Math illiteracy affects 7 out of every 5 people.

Definitions not in a dictionary
Avoidable: What a bullfighter tries to do.
Handkerchief: Cold Storage.
Polarize: What penguins see with.
Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
Shellfish: A bit like a shelf.

1 comment:

Hazwani_58(3) said...

I wanna know the meaning of the cool metaphors^^,